Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Tom Petty Songs

Everyone has their favorites but looking over his list, I think about music and the message. Some people do not listen to the lyrics and that is okay the relate to the beat and the melody. I do invite you to something listen to the lyrics and perhaps I should appreciate the melody and the beat. He are some of his outstanding songs for me can be found on Youtube.

Free Fallin last concert at Hollywood Bowl September 25, 2017.  Imagine capturing this video.





Even the Losers (get lucky sometimes)



The Waiting (is the hardest part)


While My Guitar Gently Weeps one of mt favorite inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Prince, Tom Petty, Steve Winwood, Jeff Lynne and others perform "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" at the 2004 Hall of Fame Inductions. http://rockhall.com/ I find it so powerful.


End of the Line Tom was a member of the Traveling Wilburys (George, Roy, Tom, Jeff and Bob) 

He was only 66 years old. I am appreciating his contributions today.

No comments:

Post a Comment