Thursday, December 29, 2016

What a difference a year can make

Reflecting back 
some have 


graduated

found a new job

lost a job

lost a friend or family member

overcame an illness

struck by a life altering illness or disability

got married

had a baby

divorced

made it through another year
2016


I think it was my brother Michael that brought this to my attention, if you find a dime and a penny in succession it is a message from your angels and your loved ones in spirit, letting you know you are valued and loved.  I am not keeping count but I do save the reminders each year. The glass container on the left is my 2016 reminder. Any blessing regardless of how small should not go overlooked. It is okay to count your blessings, in fact it is recommended.

Look for those dimes and pen🌠🌠ies.

No comments:

Post a Comment