Thursday, December 22, 2016

Holiday Related Santa Sites and some singing

NORAD has been tracking Santa since 1955. I won't get into any other tracking.  It's Christmas!

Google Santa Tracker is a fun site with interactive games to keep you occupied while you wait.



Ispotsanta.com Check out the Magic Facts of Santa Claus

elfyourself the app  I think it is FREE!

Northpole.com Fill out the form to see if you make the Naughty or Nice list.

James Corden Karaokee  2016 "All I Want For Christmas" on YouTube



In Case You Missed It

James Corden Karaokee  2015 "Joy To The World"



and now you can say you have seen Hamilton and other Broadway tunes............Can you name the shows the songs are from?




These are just a few fun sites I came across that are holiday related, as with all links on the Internet nothing is guaranteed to be safe, but that is my humble opinion. Use at your own discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment