Wednesday, October 26, 2016

10 Problems with Pumpkin Parts

There seems to be this big movement against pumpkin, saying there is just too much. Could this be considered bullying?

Pumpkin Bread (with the right additional spices, why not)

Pumpkin Pancake Batter (I  would try)

Pumpkin Ravioli (not yet)

Pumpkin Pastries (never had but will never say never)

Canned Pumpkin (will be around for Thanksgiving, great recipe)

Pumpkin Spice (it's in my spice cabinet)

Pumpkin Seeds (been a while but I could partake.)

Pumpkin Pie (in desperation, why not if last choice, it's dessert)

Pumpkin Yogurt (tried it)

Pumpkin Shaped Chocolate (I am envisioning Reese's)

Pumpkin beer (adds a little cheer)

Pumpkin Spice Creamer (Gotta have it in season)


Every Thanksgiving, my grandmother made the best pumpkin pie, every one raved, after she passed my mother used the same delicious recipe off the back of the Libby's pumpkin pie filling can. I now have that responsibility.

I was never a pumpkin pie fan, so my grandmother also made lemon meringue pie, my favorite. It had more sugar.

It is my humble opinion, there is no need to smash and bash the pumpkin if you don't like it, be sweet go for the lemon meringue.

Whereas the problem does not lie with the pumpkin, it is the pumpkin protestor.

No comments:

Post a Comment