Halloween has changed a lot. I know people who love this holiday one of my best friends and it was also one of my mothers favorites.
Besides the people that consciously do dastardly things on this holiday, you have to worry about these things......
1. Alcohol, Drugs a Poor Halloween Mix read the article.
2. Halloween Can Be a Fright for Kids With Food Allergies
3. Skin Patch May Help With Peanut Allergy read article
4. Halloween Health and Safety Tips read more
5. Fun Halloween Scramble found at the cdc webite. It says for kids but the young at heart can figure it out too.
The following reminders from the cdc.gov website
Follow these tips to help make the festivities fun and safe for everyone:
- Provide healthier treats for trick-or-treaters such as low-calorie treats and drinks. For guests, offer a variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Use party games and trick-or-treat time as an opportunity for kids to get their daily dose of 60 minutes of physical activity.
- Be sure walking areas and stairs are well-lit and free of obstacles that could cause someone to fall.
- Keep candle-lit jack o'lanterns and luminaries away from doorsteps, walkways, landings, and curtains. Place them on sturdy tables, keep them out of the reach of pets and small children, and never leave them unattended.
- Remind drivers to watch out for trick-or-treaters and to drive safely.