Thursday, May 19, 2016

Arriving on the other side of the GSM National Park at Gatlinburg, TN


 Traveling through the Great Smokey Mountains arriving in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, my first time ever in Tennessee and I was overwhelmed by people. It was a sharp contrast between nature and human nature. People are noisy, they had cars that rrrroared, motors that run, including their mouth, horns that blow. They sneeze, cough, belch, spit, smoke, all unflattering characteristics and that is just the women.  I am kidding but the town was crowded and not as peaceful and serene as spending a day in the woods. I missed it instantly.














 







The fountains reminded me of the mountains and I was refreshed again.
I am not the best tourist, I guess.
If you like that sort of thing, you will love it.
Many did.

No comments:

Post a Comment