This list was taken directly from an email I received from womenshealth.gov. If you can't do better than I say credit it and share.
National Women’s Health Week
Here are 10 simple ways you can join the celebration:
1. Join the National Women’s Health Week Thunderclap.
2. Learn what steps you can take for a healthier you.
3. Take the pledge and get on the map.
4. Ask one of your friends to take the pledge.
5. Meet our ambassadors and see what the week means to them.
6. Use our cover photo and profile picture.
7. Organize events or activities.
8. Spread the word with our social media messages.
9. Use #NWHW in any messages you share about the week.
10. Share these ideas with the other important women in your life and the people who support them!
For more ideas on how you can participate, please visit womenshealth.gov/nwhw