Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Top 10 Women Leaders (IMC) on International Women's Day

Sagagewa
 By Creator:Edgar Samuel Paxson - Personal photograph taken at Montana State Capitol, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=19136610


Susanna (Friday)



Poster Gal ( Miss Annie Oakley)


To women that float their own boat



Harriet Tubman



Eleanor Roosevelt

Clara Barton

 Juliette Gordon Low



Mother Teresa


Dolly Madison

Here's to my favorite unsung hero "GPS", doesn't she represent so many woman all over the globe.
Rarely does she receive any credit for her efforts but she knows how he got there.

The first thing a man in the driver seat will do is plug her in to charge her up, then turns her on.
He enters in where he wants to go.
She calculates and maps out a way to take him there, best scenario.
Her voice is calming and pleasing, not that he is listening to what she says he just likes the way she says it and remains at his side.

He co-operates and the ride is smooth.
Then he decides, I know a better way.
She is of course frustrated, but is patient.
She suggests "turn around when possible".
 She of course knows it is not possible for a man to admit he is wrong.
Finally when he gets back on the right path, she rolls her eyes and takes him to where he wants to go.

(IMC) in title stands for "in my collection" with the exception of the Sagagewa painting photograph.  It is such a good illustration. I hope to see it someday.

After I made my list I found the Hall of Fame website, I named 50% not too bad.  The website for National Women's Hall of Fame is a great source for looking into impressive and influential women. I have made a note to check back for the 2016 Inductees in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment