Tuesday, January 12, 2016

David Bowie Tribute exceprts from his songs

How many of us pullled out our David Bowie memories this week?
Some thoughts David Bowie left with me.


Ashes to Ashes
I'm Happy, Hope Your Happy Too.

 Young Americans 
 I heard the news today, oh boy!

Golden Years
Don't Let Me Say Life Is Taking you Nowhere
Angel 

Starman 
There's a Star Man Waiting in the Sky. 
That's far out so you heard him too

Changes
Time may change me but I can't change time... 
I watch the ripples as they change their size.

Suffragette City 
Hey Man Leave Me Alone.
 Don't Lend On Me Man Cause You Can't Afford the Ticket.


Heroes 
I Wish I Could Swim like Dolphins, like Dolphins Can Swim.
 - or we can be heroes for just one day.

Fame
Makes a Man Think Things Over


Under Pressure
This Is Our Last Dance, Under Pressure


Five Years
We've got five years, what a surprise
Five years, stuck on my eyes
We've got five years, my brain hurts a lot
Five years, that's all we've got.

(What is your Five Year plan?)

Safe Journey
Ziggy
played guitar.

I am sad for the family, friends and fans of Mr. David (Jones) Bowie 
but I am thrilled for the fans on the other side.
I know one who can't wait till he gets there.

Enjoy the music Mark.

There are a lot of links to David Bowie Music on YouTube

Link to a chilling reminder of what the world has lost.
Comfortably Numb


Link to David Bowie OFFICIAL Space Oddity on YouTube
Planet Earth is Blue.
I'm Stepping through the Door and I'm Floatting in a Most Peculiar Way.
and the stars look very different today.

David Bowie opened the New York City Music Gratitude to the 911 First Responders singing Simon and Garfunkel's America,
Here is a link to LIVE LEAK with the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment