Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Charlie Brown Take Aways

The 50th Anniversary of A Charlie Brown Christmas you watched it right?

What do they call that if you have never seen the Charlie Brown Christmas special? 
 You have led a sheltered life.

Good Grief

You're a good man Charlie Brown.

The Dr. Is In.

AUGH

Blockhead

SIGH

Schroeder's Theme (Can you play it in your head?)

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH (adult voices)

All I want is my fair share. All I want is what is coming to me.

STOP!

Show of hands..How many of you out there have picked the more scrawny tree in the bunch and in honor of Charlie have called it your Charlie Brown tree? My hand is raised and I have quoted Charlie Brown or one of the other beloved Charles Schultz characters thousands of times I am sure.

Snoopy and the Red Baron (Snoopy's Christmas) by the Royal Guardsmen is one of my favorite Christmas songs and here is a nicely done version on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment