Friday, January 30, 2015

Top 10 Born in Boston Area

If history fascinates you more than football you might want to check this out. Perhaps no one from Boston will read this list over the weekend but maybe in time.

These men and one interesting lady are all "Patriots".  Google them. I did not have enough time to do a description about them.

There is currently a series on the History Channel called "Sons of Liberty".  It highlights Sam Adams role in the American Revolution. Some historians believe the program took some liberties with their depiction of Samuel Adams and I would like to add all the commercials were a bit taxing but it is a good background to the start of the colonies standing up for our independence. Not all those listed below had a highlighted role in the show but bear honor and should be included in your search for further information about our friends from Massachusetts. I came across these names while I was looking up the main characters.

Sam Adams

Dr. Joseph Warren

Dr. John Warren

John Hancock

John Adams

Mercy Otis Warren (pen name A Columbian Patriot) She is real interesting for a woman of the times.

James Warren

Thomas Crafts

Paul Revere

Ben Franklin

Here is an additional interesting link and it is current plus it has a Facebook page
http://boston1775.blogspot.com/

Personally I am watching football, I already saw the series.  It's a good one. Who am I rooting for?  The winners of course, I can't wait for the battle.

2 comments:

  1. This piece of writing presents clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging,
    that truly how to do blogging and site-building.

    Also visit my webpage; daily power cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting
    more from this site, and your views are nice for new viewers.



    Here is my blog; Derma Essence Serum

    ReplyDelete