2. Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) Awareness Month
3. Safe Toys and Gifts Month
4. Identity Theft Protection and Awareness Month
5. National Drunk and Drugged Driving Awareness and should we add distracted. There are a lot more people on the roads in December and many have other things on their mind.
6. Universal Human Rights Month
7. National Hand Washing Awareness Month Washing your hands is one of the ways you can combat illness.
8. Learn a Foreign Language Month (there are many links, you can google it and also search YouTube to learn a new different language.) If you ever plan on doing any international travel, it can make a world of difference.
|Rocky Mountains, Colorado, USA|
10. Procrastination Awareness Month Interesting point about this "awareness". I found it listed under several months. I'm guessing it got postponed. Perhaps it can be started again in January, next year.
Many countries and cultures celebrate holidays and festivities this month.
Joy to the World!
PEACE ON EARTH