The Mickey Vernon Sports History Museum is located in the Granite Run Mall, on the second floor near Boscov’s, and is open Tuesday through Saturday from 11 am to 4:30 pm.
2. Nether Providence Historical Society has just released a coloring book of historical places in Nether Providence. The book is available at the Helen Kate Furness Library, Nether Providence Township Building and the Thomas Leiper House.
3. November 5 Made in Delco: lunchtime factory tours at CVBI Toilet Paper factory.
4. November 7-9 The 51st Annual Delaware Antiques Show Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington, Delaware.
5. November 8 – Furness Library – 1916-1917 The WW1 series, sponsored by the Del. Co. Libraries and Nether Providence Historical Society.
6. November 8 14th Annual Philadelphia City Six 5K 3301 Market Street - Drexel Recreation Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104. On-site registration opens at 7:15 a.m. Race starts at 9:00 a.m.
7. November 9, 2014 The Lemon Run to benefit Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation 8:00 am - 11:00 am Where: 4231 Avenue Of The Republic, Memorial Hall in Fairmount Park, Philadelphia, PA 19131.
8. November 9 The 2014 Walk to End Alzheimer's - Philadelphia, PA. Citizens Bank Park 1 Citizens Bank WayPhiladelphia, PA 19148 Route Length: 5K9. November 9 The Light the Night Leukemia 2:30 p.m. Philadelphia Art Museum at Eakins Oval in Philadelphia, PA
10. November 9 Second Sundays at the Penn Museum, Culture Film Series Mexico
Today is Election Day - click to find Where to Vote in PA.