Kapler's Pharmacy located at Bay Avenue and Centre Street in Beach Haven, New Jersey has this festive and informative window display. I found it to be eye catching and informative.
1. The Amazon Rainforest produces what % of the world's oxygen?
2. Greater than what % of All Antibiotics used in the US are given to feed animals in the absence of disease?
3. How many B Vitamins are there?
4. Ideally your fasting blood sugar should be less than this number??
5. Wearing headphones for an hour increases the # of bacteria in your ear by what % ?
6. How many mikes per hour does a cough travel?
7. How many children are killed everyday by malaria?
8. How many seconds does it take for a blood cell to make a complete circuit of the body?
9. Less than how many seconds before a bleeding wound starts to clot?
10. How many shades of gray can a human eye distinguish between?
Treat Yourself, check in tomorrow for the answers from the Great Pumpkin. Kapler's has a great website and Facebook page.