2. Chili (You mean weather?) according to IMAP H37 L23 (FYI that is balmy weather from what we have had lately) 0% chance of precipitation. Weather Underground says 30/31 0% chance of precipitation and Accuweather says 35/30 58% chance of precipitation. Snow could certainly make the game more exciting.
3. Pulled Pork Sandwiches (invite me I have a great crock pot recipe).
4. Pepperoni and Cheese Spread, throw some grapes on the plate to make it healthier.
5. Veggie Dip and Chips
6 . Beer (designated drivers are recommended and encouraged) and coffee lots of coffee, Starbucks is headquartered in Seattle. You know where they are leaning.
7. Pizza (bring your own topping).
8. Popcorn and champagne for the winners.
9. Burgers and Hot Dogs (Is there a Denver dog or Seattle Slim?)
10. Marijuana is new to the menu this year in those states where it is legal. The rest of us can only watch. We can have brownies. Stock up on the munchies. Anything and everything goes.
Typically the Super Bowl Party is a feeding frenzy. For those that are counting calories, there is no need to "run up" the points just make smarter choices and have a Super Day!