1. Alex Trebec (Smartest guy in the world? He does hold all the answers.)
2. Selena Gomez (singer who had a long term relationship with the Beiber)
3. Danny Glover ( gave one of my favorite speeches in a movie "Grand Canyon"...you ever been to the Grand Canyon? It's pretty but that's not the thing of it.)
4. Don Henley (singer, songwriter plays with the Eagles and has had a solo career, favorites Taking You Home, Heart of the Matter, New York Minute, Last Worthless Evening and so many more, love his lyrics and his delivery.)
5. Louise Fletcher (Nurse Ratched in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest) She was just acting right? Yikes!! Just thinking about her scares me!
6. Rose Kennedy (the matriarch of one of the most famous American families filled with success fame and tragedy, she lived through most of it)
7. Bob Dole (turns 90 this year, he is a retired senator from Kansas. During part of his service he was the Senate Majority Leader and set a record as the longest-serving Republican leader.) He married himself a smart lady too, Elizabeth Dole.
8. S. E. Hinton (author of "The Outsiders" when she was only 16 years old).
9. Dan Rowan (the straight man of the comedy team Rowan and Martin's Laugh - In television show, he was a fighter pilot during World War II and received the Distinguished Flying Cross with Oak Leaf Cluster, the Air Medal, and the Purple Heart for injuries he sustained..
10. The Prince from the charming couple Her Highness Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William weighing in a 8lbs 6oz. It's A Boy ! Congratulations!