Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Top 10 Other Royals



1. Royal Crown Cola celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2005.

2. Royal Caribbean Cruise Line was founded in 1968.

3. Royal Blue one of the prettiest shades of blue was said to have been created by a millers in Rode, Somerset for a dress for Queen Charlotte.



4. Royal Gorge is located in Canon City, Colorado, take the train it is gorgeous.  While I was looking it up, I sadly saw an article that a wild fire destroyed part of the famous expansion bridge located here in June of this year. As far as I can tell, you are still able to take the train ride below.



5. Royal Albert Hall is the big deal concert hall in London. All the top names have played there.  Unfortunately, I have never been inside for a show.  That just means I have to go back. You can take a virtual tour. It is a teaser and only makes you want to go more.



6. Royal Pain, there is no need to get specific here,  We all know at least one.

7. Royal Flush is the best possible hand that can be held in a poker game.



8. Royal Guardsmen performed one of my very favorite Christmas songs, Snoopy vs the Red Baron. Merry Christmas, My Friend. You can find it on Youtube,



9. Royal Mews houses the coaches that are often seen on special occasions carrying the Royal Family.  I am sure the new prince will get a spin or two in one of them.



10. Royal Treatment is something we all deserve at least once in life. Can you say "upgrade"? I'll be staying in the castle tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment