This is the Week of the Young Child
It's the little things.
1. Stop, Look and Listen to What They Are Saying.
2. Spend time together, take a nature walk.
3. Read Together.
4. Teach a new skill, fly a kite.
5. Show compassion.
6. Have patience and tolerance.
7. Compliment and high five them, let them know how special they are. Appreciate them.
8. Hug them, Love them and Protect them
9. Watch what they are doing, learn from them.
10. Plan for college now, every little bit helps.
Prays go out to all the family and friends who experienced the tragedy in Boston.