Philadelphia Science Festival runs from April 18 - 28th
1. April 18 Science Carnival After Dark PSF Kick off Party, Next Fab Studio, Washington Avenue,
2. April 20 Science Carnival on the Parkway 11am to 4 pm between 20th and 22nd on the Ben Franklin Parkway.
3. April 21st 5 Senses Pub Crawl
4. April 25th Science Day at the Ballpark Philadelphia Phillies verses Pittsburgh Pirates and science exhibits at 11 AM.
5. April 25th This Is Your Brain on Meditation: The Benefits of Mindfulness 6PM at Franklin Square
6. April 26th Astronomy Night Various Times and Locations last year I went to Heinz Wildlife Refuge the telescope was set up to view 3 planets and there was a frog croaking walk. Click for a location near you and look up!
7. April 27th The Morgue the Merrier The Science of the Living Dead 6 - 10 pm at Laurel Hill Cemetery. I have been to two events here and they have never disappointed but in all fairness never at night. This is a Zombie Alert!
8. April 28th Discovery Day Urban Farming at Bartram Gardens 54th and Lindbergh Blvd.11 am - 3 pm.
9. April 28th Discovery Day Science at the Seaport 10 am to 4 pm at the Independence Seaport Museum.
10. April 28th Science for Sinner at Franklin Hall 6 PM the science behind the seven deadly sins (lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride).
There are over 100 events, so many things to be curious about, this is merely a sampling. Download the full calendar and satisfy your curiosity or save a tree and Like PSF on Facebook and follow the event schedule on Twitter. The Philadelphia Science Festival is on YouTube and check in while you are there. C'mon every one is curious!