March is Red Cross Month
What does the American Red Cross Do?
1. Provide Disaster Relief and Preparedness
2. Supports American Military Families
3. Largest blood collection organization in the nation
4. Provides Safety and Life Saving Training
What Can You Do?
6. Take a Class
7. Give Blood
9. Red Cross Mobile Apps are Free Downloads
Currently there is a Tornado, Hurricane, Shelter Finder, First Aid, Earthquake, and Wildfire App.
10. The Red Ball will take place at the Please Touch Museum
Saturday, March 9th 8PM - 12AM
The American Red Cross was founded in 1881 by Clara Barton.
Bonnie McElveen-Hunter is the Chairman of the Board of Governors
Gail J.McGovern is President and CEO of the American Red Cross.
The American Red Cross is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
Link to the 2013 Red Cross National Celebrity Cabinet