2. A bakers' dozen is one more then the traditional standard dozen.
3. Super-size is an additional amount added to a regular serving.
4. In My Life (I love you more), one of my favorite Beatles Songs.
5. Extra! Extra! a nightly television program with additional gossip, just in case the national news missed it. In the olden days it was Extra! Extra! Read All About It. So I have heard (smile).
6. Additional homework is something children will often balk at. As adults we know that it is often necessary to get the complete story.
7. A little something extra in your paycheck. When is the last time you ever heard that? Read my lips. We all dare to dream or at least we should.
8. Overtime is additional minutes added to many games to break a tie and come out with a winner. Overtime at work can sometimes mean the same thing. You finish the job.
9. Leftovers could be food, material or even words. Often these additions are tossed, unfortunately.
10. Additional people would make you think the more the merry. This is not often the case. Especially if there is an explicit guest list.
Happy Extra Day! It doesn't always happen, make the best of it!