Thursday, December 6, 2012

Top 10 Classic Dancing with the Stars

It was a different time.  Check them out at the Youtube links.  All perfect, tough competition.

 Fred Astaire

Gene Kelly

Shirley Maclaine

Vera Ellen and Donald O'Conner

Shirley Temple and Bill "Bojangles" Robinson

James Cagney and Bob Hope

Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire

Rita Hayworth

Sammy Davis and Famous Dancing Friends 
Bunny Briggs, Chuck Green, Gregg Burge, Ludie Jones, Jimmy Slade, Sandman Sims, Harold Nicholas,

Bob Fosse

Jack and Peg (unfortunately no video is available of the best jitterbug couple I ever saw, my parents, so this one will have to do.)  Why with all the pictures I ever took I never captured that moment I will never know.  Too dang busy admiring I guess. Such a joy when that generation took over the dance floor, especially at weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment