1. Look at it as an opportunity.
2. 1-877-44U-Quit or 1-877-448-7848
3. How To Handle Withdrawal Symptoms and Triggers When You Decide To Quit Smoking click on the link at cancer.gov, take that first step, there are great suggestions here.
4. Freedom from Smoking is an American Lung Association program and here are the frequently asked questions. First of all the "basic" program is free, how much is it gonna cost is always an excuse not to do something. You can't beat free for starters.
5.Smokefree.gov. There is even a text messaging program. I do not know how it works but it is an option, if this is for you, check it out.
6. Ways to Quit: Cold Turkey, Electronic Cigarette, Hypnosis, Laser Therapy, Acupuncture, Talk Therapy, Medication there are many options pick one or two.
7. Keep trying, be persistent. It is a battle that can be won.
8. What does smoking cost? The smoking calculator at cancer.org
9. The Guide to Quitting Smoking from the American Cancer Society.
10. Be a Quitter.