I saw an interesting question posted on Facebook. It was a little girl asking her mother, "What is normal'?
1. SAT score of 1,538 total is average or normal, perfect is 2,400.
2. The national average wage index for 2010 was $41,673.83.
3. According to cdc.gov, the average weight for Male 194.7 Female 164.7.
4. According to cdc.gov, the average height for Male 69.4 Female 63.8
5. The average IQ in the United States is 100.
6. Brown is the most common eye color.
7. Blood Type "O"positive is the most common blood type.
8. A normal body temperature is 98.6 but can fluctuate depending on the time of day.
9. A perfect batting average is 1,000 but haven't we all had at least one day in our life when everything was perfect..... but it is not normal.
10. Best, Worst and Average is the perfect combination for a normal life.
The mother's response to the little girl's questio? "Normal is a setting on a dryer."
As we all know mother's are way above average in a class all their own and have the perfect answer for everything.