Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 10 Websites Visited 2011

According to Alexa in December 2011

1. Google.com
2. Facebook.com
3. Youtube.com
4. Yahoo.com
5. Baidu.com
6. Wikipedia.org
7. Live.com
8. Blogspot.com
9. Amazon.com
10.Twitter.com

Compared to the November 2010 list. There have been a few changes.

1. Google
2. Facebook
3. Yahoo!
4. YouTube
5. Amazon.com
6. Wikipedia.org
7. ebay.com
8. Blogger.com
9. Twitter.com
10. Craigslist

Delcotopten.blogspot.com traffic is ranked at 7,773,562 December 2011.  I have no idea what that means but it looks like I have quite a challenge ahead of me to get to the top. One blog at a time.

Happy New Year and thank you for reading my blog. I wish every one a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it
    has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you
    a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!

    Feel free to surf to my web page home design ideas ()

    ReplyDelete