2. I hear it again, so I call the resident plumber.
3. He takes the lid off the tank and says the screw is loose and he tightens it. I coulda done that I just moved the arm thingy up so the noise would stop.
4. The noise doesn’t stop something is leaking or malfunctioning some where.
5. He’s going to Home Depot, always a frightening thought. I better go with him.
6. So many choices. Hmm the system has changed. It’s a whole new setup. Uh-oh.
7. I told him to buy the whole package that includes everything. It was $2 more, I think. He says, “I don’t need that”.
8. The bucket is now involved and I don’t think he’s swabbing the floor. Then he says, "I gotta go get another part".
9. I get in trouble for laughing. An odd sound comes out of the bathroom. What is that I delicately ask? Teflon seal tape for plumbing. Oh boy! He says that outta do the trick. We now have a fountain in the bathroom. I wasn’t planning on remodeling.
10. It is awful quiet in there. I better check he didn’t fall in.
Its working and we have spare parts! I ain’t using it.