(According to an Alexa.com 3 month study)
1. Google #1 in the USA and internationally. 34 % of all traffic to the site comes from the United States the average user 25-35 and over 45.
2. Facebook the average time spent on Facebook is 32 minutes and women seem to have a higher average of use under the age of 45.
3. Yahoo! the average user is female and the age under age 25 and over 45.
4. YouTube Broadcast Yourself has the highest audience among 18-24 year olds and over 65 and typically males.
5. Amazon.com is most viewed by females in the age range of 55-64.
6. Wikipedia.org the audience seems to be popular among the highly educated under 45 and over 65.
7. ebay.com browsing is done predominately at home by females and the age range is 45-64.
8. Blogger.com visitors tend to be women. 18-24.
9. Twitter.com has a higher audience among highly educated, childless women under the age of 45.
10. Craigslist.org users tend to be female and the age spread is 25-54.