Thursday, April 1, 2010

Top Ten Reasons Why My Abs Exercise is not working.

1. I think I am breathing wrong.


2. Are you supposed to hold your breath?


3. The love of ice cream.


4. You can’t eat salads everyday.


5. Does it count when you hold you stomach in.


6. Happy after 10 crunches, I need a rest


7. Fifteen more? That hurts. I’ll feel better in the morning?


8. Oh you can lie on your back and lift my knees, I like that one.


9. Does dancing really work? Like the fabulous stars on television


10. I gave away my exercise ball. I fell off it and nearly dislocated my shoulder. Hope the new owner is safe.

I am a walker and enjoy getting outside and walking for exercise. Helps clear some of the extra baggage you carry around in your head. Joggers are fun to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha TOO funny!! ;-) Makes me feel better that there are others JUST LIKE ME!!! lol

    ReplyDelete